Monday, December 31, 2012

The New Year Comes...



It’s 10:00PM on December 31st, 2012. My eyes are covered in golden glitter, my roommates and I are all sipping straight from our own individual champagne glasses, hardcore 90’s pop music is rockin’ the background…we’re so ready for the New Year.

In light of this rather auspicious Monday Fun Day, this final blog of the year just happens to be on New Year’s Eve, I think I’d like to make it simple and share some of my resolutions. Immortalize them after a fashion. Maybe it will help me keep to them to the t this year.

So without any further A-DO…Brogie McDoogerson’s New Year’s resolutions for 2013:

1. Keep better touch with my friends and family who are now much farther away than before.
2. Read one new book a month…some have to be something other than fantasy.
3. Cook more meals at home.
4. Join the recreation center down the way and get my fitness on.
5. Develop my connection with my spirituality further.

That’s it, plain and simple. I’ll do my best to keep you all in the loop of how things are going. Book reports, new recipes, possibly pictures of fitness progress, things I’m learning about myself. We’ll make it a group effort.

Happy New Year’s Monday Fun Day, loves! Now…go live an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment